Membership - Get Involved with Audubon
Become a part of the greater effort to protect wildlife and conserve our natural resources. Join our 200+ members who strive to protect and enjoy the birds and other wildlife of Hot Springs Village.
By: Lillie Wallick, Membership Chair
There's so much to do in the Village! When you're trying to decide which groups are of interest to you, we hope you’ll check out Hot Springs Village Audubon Society. Membership in is really a tremendous value at only $15.00 per year ($25 couples) especially when you see the benefits that membership offers:
- Reports, articles and other items of interest provided via e-mail blasts, our website and in the Village Voice
- Monthly programs presented by a variety of knowledgeable and interesting speakers
- Birding and nature classes or camps
- Bird seed, house and feeder sales
- Contributions to worthy causes such as bird or habitat rehabilitation and youth education
- Sharing good times with others who have common interests
- Field trips with other members to local birding, natural and ecological locations
- Participate in national citizen science projects like the Great Backyard Bird Count or Christmas Bird Count
- Explore and improve Village wildlife habitats
It’s hard to believe you’re offered all this for less than $1.50 per month. Please take a few moments to dig out your checkbook and a pen to become a new member today!
Membership Application Summary:
The yearly membership dues to HSV Audubon Society are $15.00 ($25 for couples). To join, print the Membership Application complete the application form, your check payable to HSV Audubon Society mail both to:
50 Rubi Circle, Hot Springs Village, AR 71909
submit the form and money at the next Monthly Meeting.